HOME INSURANCE IN GEORGIA AND SOUTH CAROLINA
Have you ever thought about how you would pay for damages to your home if something were to occur, such as a fire? Have you thought about how you would replace all of your belongings if a flood were to occur in your home? This is why having home insurance is necessary. We offer coverage to protect your home and belongings.
Home Insurance Requirements
Homeowners insurance is always required by mortgage lenders. There are various types of coverage available. Our Agency Owner is a subject matter expert in this area and will work closely with you to identify coverage options that work best for you.
What are some homeowners' insurance coverage options?
There are various types of coverage you can choose from depending on your needs, including:
- Dwelling coverage- This will pay repair costs to rebuild the structure of your house.
- Other structures coverage- This covers damage to any structure that is not permanently attached to your home, such as a garage, shed, or fence.
- Personal property- This will pay for repair or replacement costs for your belongings such as clothing or furniture.
- Additional living expenses- This will pay for your stay at a hotel or even a meal at a restaurant if you need to live somewhere else while your home undergoes necessary repairs.
- Liability- This will cover your damages and legal expenses if you are responsible for injuries to another person or their property.
- Medical payments- This will cover injuries to your guests if they are injured in your home regardless of fault.
To obtain a quote for home insurance, visit Covenant Insurance today. Our Agency Owner is located in Pooler, GA.